With the weather warming up over the next month or two, Houston will once again be buzzing with insects and pests of all kinds. During the unseasonably cold weather we have seen, it has helped to quell the insect and pest population; but only temporarily. When spring rolls around, mosquitos, love bugs, rodents and other pests will once again spur calls for reliable pest control service.
With a city as large as Houston, there is no shortage of pest control services; but how do you know you are getting a good value and effective service?
Champions Pest Control is a local family-owned business that has been providing best in class pest control service to North Houston families since 1979. Being in the industry this long and having such high standards for service ourselves, we can attest to several characteristics you to look for in a quality pest control service. Once you go down this quick checklist, you will understand why we exhibit all of these traits, and are second to none in residential pest control.
SIX SIGNS OF A QUALITY PEST CONTROL SERVICE
- Easy To Reach – When you need pest control service, timing is everything; you aren’t calling because you want to mull over options. You are calling because you need a pest removed ASAP, and so you need to be able to get someone right away. If a pest control company doesn’t answer, doesn’t return emails or phone calls; then run like a mouse from a trap. This is your first clue that they are not reliable.
- Free Estimates – A quality pest control service will offer a free estimate/inspection of your property to give you a realistic cost of service. Anyone who quotes a flat price without even inspecting the situation should make you suspicious, which brings us to our next point.
- Realistic Pricing – A quality service will not use gimmicky ultra-low price claims with microscopic fine print attached. A real pest control service will give you an honest, fair but realistic quote. If a company needs to use a gimmick, it’s a red flag that their service can’t stand on its own merit.
- They Offer A Guarantee – If a pest control service does quality work, they will have no problem backing it up with a money-back guarantee or free re-treatment if the service is not satisfactory.
- Professional Accreditation – Any pest control company worth hiring will at least be a member of the NPMA (National Pest Control Management Association) or other related industry associations.
- Top Quality Products – A quality service will use only the best pest control products to eliminate your issue. There certainly are cheaper alternatives in many cases; but cheap isn’t good and good isn’t cheap.
These are the main points to look for when choosing a pest control service, but there are many more that will help you round out your decision among all the providers in the North Houston area. The good news is that you don’t have to look far and wide to find the perfect pest control service company for your needs.
WHY CHOOSE CHAMPIONS PEST CONTROL?
We know you have many choices for pest control in Houston; but you only have one choice for the best pest control and that, unashamedly is Champions. Cynics don’t worry; we back our claims up with facts and here’s just a quick rundown of why we are second to none in pest control.
- We Customize Our Services – No two pest problems are alike, and neither should the solutions. When we come out and inspect your home, we assess what the source of the problem is, the best way to resolve it right away, and how to prevent a re-occurrence. We don’t just eliminate pests we deter them from invading your property again.
- We Only Use the Best Products – Many pest control companies may take shortcuts and use inferior products to treat your home, or even worse they may use hazardous products. We only use EPA approved products that are considered the best in the industry. We don’t stop there, we constantly attend industry trade shows and do our research to make sure the products we use are always the best available.
- We Are Local – Have you ever called a major service provider such as a cable or internet service provider and been put in an infinite automated agent loop? You press every button it tells you to and yet you still hold for over an hour. We hate that too and that’s why we have real people who answer our phones, your neighbors; who live right here in your city. We compete with the national companies, but we do it with a personal, local touch they cannot accomplish.
- We Are Affordable – We realize your dollars are hard-earned and we respect that. Our services are priced honest and fair. We don’t run gimmicky promotions or cut corners on safety to save money, we just give you a realistic price and a guarantee that we do the job right the first time.
- Our Staff Is Experienced – One of the most overlooked components of many pest control service companies is the staff they hire to treat homes. We only hire the most experienced and educated professionals to come out and treat your home. They are well versed in the treatment products, the methods of treatment, and the EPA guidelines to complete a job safely and in an environmentally responsible manner. Champions is fully licensed and performs extensive background checks as a prerequisite for employment; so, you can trust your home is in good hands.
- We Stand Behind Our Work – We are proud of the quality of our work and we know you will be too. That is why we guarantee our work and will make the situation right if for any reason we don’t correct the problem we came out to treat in the first place.
- Our Service Plan – With our exclusive Guardian Service Plan, your home receives routine treatments and preventative measures to keep your home protected from unwanted pests. This eco-friendly treatment plan has minimal impact on your landscape and is designed to be gentle on the environment. If you set up quarterly service you get a discount as well as other perks!
GO WITH THE CHAMPION OF PEST CONTROL
Get a head start on the upcoming spring and have us inspect your home for potential pest issues. When dealing with the pests that come with the onset of spring, it is important to be ahead of the curve to have minimal issues. When you deal with Champions you are working with a company whose sole mission is to be the best at pest control, hands down.
Contact us today to schedule your inspection and see for yourself why we are second to none in residential pest control. You relax and rest; we will fight the battle of the bugs, rodents and other uninvited guests, it’s what we do best.